2015 Blog Wins

Design Teams

Monday, January 21, 2019

You are awesome lady!!

I have coveted the leading lady stamps from Ellen Hudson since I very first saw them. Brandi Kincaid is the artist and I think she just has the best style and the cutest name which so suits her.  Its taken a while but finally I have couple, well three to be exact.  Now I really would like to add the first leading man to the collection.  Oh well good things take time.

Anyway I finally stamped one of the ladies and coloured her.  My daughter starts her first year of University soon so I thought this would be a nice card to leave under her door the night before her first day to remind her how awesome she is and will be.

She loves to wear brightly coloured striped tops and is on the look out for a yellow backpack so thats where the colours come from.  She also has lovely long brown hair.  I coloured her up in pencil and fussy cut the backpack and popped it up on foam.

I decided to enter this in the timeout challenge @127 which is inspired by words.  These are the words and I think "You are Awesome" encompasses this perfectly.



Heres my card.


See you soon
Karen
xo


4 comments:

Joyce said...

This is a wonderful card. Love the colors you chose, and you have mad coloring skills. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

A card that makes me smile; with all the colours she looks so happy! And the black&white stripes work perfect! Great card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card and FAB image. I love CAS design you used. Simply great job Have a great day. Hugs Jenna

sandie said...

Congrats on getting Honours at Time Out