2015 Blog Wins

Design Teams

Thursday, January 25, 2018

New challenge at Southern Girls

Happy New Year to all our Southern Girl followers.  There is a new challenge up and running and its all about round embellishments.  So I guess that encompasses everything from buttons to sequins, pearls and enamel dots.

We have 2 lovely sponsors and my card uses a Stamp set called Monster Fun by Gerda Steiner Designs available at Krafters Cart right here in NZ.  I stamped the little cupcakes all over a piece of white card stock in soft grey ink.  My hairy monster is coloured in pencil, before being fussy cut and popped up on foam.  He's pretty cute for a scary monster, but I don' think I mess with him over cake.

I have these tiny cute little buttons, which are a few years old now,  of which I would love to find more, so I randomly placed them onto the background, for not only colour but to add my circular embellishment too.



Now pop back to Southern Girls and enter the challenge, we love to see all your creations.

Bye for now
Karen
xo